How do I protect my jewelry
The beauty of fine jewelry lies in its genuine nature and materials. A change in time is normal and to be expected. There are however guidelines and recommendations that you can follow in order to preserve and protect your jewelry pieces.
· Store your jewelry in the original soft packaging to avoid prolonged exposure to air and scratches.
· Remove jewelry before washing hands with detegents, before using cleaning utensils or applying products i.e. perfume, hairspray, soap, cream, etc.
· Remove jewelry before extensive sport or playing activities.
· Jewelry should not be exposed to chlorine or salt water, as this will dull appearance over time.
· Avoid hard contact i.e. knocking against objects that can scratch the jewel.
· Sterling Silver, like most precious metals, can tarnish. The more you wear your silver jewelry, the more you delay this process. Our sterling silver collection is covered with a protective Rhodium, Ruthenium or Gold layer (Gold Vermeil). Nevertheless, clean your jewelry with warm soapy water ensuring the piece is rinsed thoroughly and dried before storing.
· Diamonds are extremely hard stones, but they can still suffer chips from other sharp objects. Store your diamond jewelry in a protective packaging like our padded box. Clean diamonds with warm soapy water and a soft brush.
· Jewelry items with applied gemstones can be cleaned with a soft cloth in order to protect them from scratches.